Cartoon Pig

Me is. My daughter got me excited. I must admit it is a little weird. I had never heard of Peppa Pig, until she saw my daughter to television for children and was therefore addicted. And I mean really obsessed with addictive, and really good. Until six months ago, I had no idea who was Peppa Pig, but I was mumbling and whispering about them and their friends who had to listen to young children. I naively thought that my wife and I would be spared this pain. Our strict control of television prevent our girl falls into the black hole of addiction to pork. We were so wrong. She found Peppa Pig and is now officially an addict. Hooked on a cartoon pig.

cartoon pig computer pig logo cartoon pigMy wife and I are caught in the world of a cartoon pig and his family. Does anyone have the same problem? Does someone like Peppa Pig? I joined an episode for you. Let me know what you think in the comments section below.

And just a tip: the voice actor of Ben and Holly Nanny Plum small kingdom (another great cartoon) does the voice of Rebecca rabbits in Peppa Pig ...

The figure below is an example of Cartoon Pig

pig cartoon cartoon pig head zip Pig Cartoon Clipart Cartoon Pig cartoon pig Cartoon of a Flying Pig Wearing Goggles clipart image Porky pig cartoons pictures porky pig pig cute cartoon wallpaper cartoon pig thumb cartoon pig wearing a doctors lab coat

2 comments:

  1. Is it okay for me and a couple of my friends to use one of your cartoon pigs as a logo?

    ReplyDelete

 
Type Animal Proudly Powered by Blogger